terça-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2011

Beauty Blogger: Statement Lips

Hey, it's Nicole. Lately I wanted to blog about beauty and makeup and I love this blog, so I decided to do some beauty blogging here. (:

So today I'm blogging about statement lips on your medoll. They're all the rage! I'll show you the three different kinds of statement lips:

Bold Warm Colors
Whether it be the berry purple I am wearing here, or a bright red lip, or, a lot of people's favorites, the fun hot pink lipstick, they all make an impact.


Nude Lips:
Get a lipstick that matches your skin tone and try it! Why not? This way, you can try super bold eye-makeup and amplify it by making the lips barely-there. This is huge on stardoll and, just like an LBD, is something that will never fade from beauty.


Flat-colored Lipstick:
White, black, and grey lips are such a statement nowadays. Try them with black eyeshadow and bright white eyeliner in the cat-eye style. I, personally, am obsessed with using this grey lipstick available in the starplaza.

So, when trying these lips, generally you want to keep the rest of your medoll natural. A hint of highligher, a pinch of blush, maybe a swipe of mascara, but nothing more. No eyeshadows unless its a subtle grey on the sides, as otherwise it can either take away form the affects of the statement lipstick or in most stardoll cases make your medoll look like a clown.

Did you guys like my beauty post?

xoxo
Tapstar321
Aka Nicole Jones

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário